How do you get to school (2) слайд,презентация
1. Adverbs of frequency used before the main verb in the sentence.
I usually get up at 7 o’clock
I don’t often go to the cinema
She never eats bananas
We always watch TV in the evenings
I sometimes go swimming
2. These adverbs always used after verbs “to be” and “to do”.
I am never late.
They are always polite
3. We can use Sometimes and usually in the beginning
or in the ending of the sentence.
Sometimes I play tennis. I play tennis sometimes
Usually he goes to school by bus. He goes to school by bus usually.
1. How do you get to America?
S. by plane
B. by bus
C. by motorbike
2. Opposite meaning of ‘always’:
3. I never get to school …
A. on foot
H. by train
4. This type of transport goes only on the water
O. a ship
B. a train
C. a helicopter
5. Find the correct sentence
A. I always late
O. I am always late
C. I late am always
6. Find the word: l, n, e, p, a
Рахмет ретінде астында тұрған жарнамалардың біреуін басуды сұраймын!