People nowadays spend too much time watching TV
Many people claim that they don't have time to work out or cook healthy meals, yet they do find the time to park themselves in front of the TV. In fact, the average American watches 31.5 hours of TV per week. That's almost as many hours as most of us spend working! That's a lot of hours that could be spent shopping for and preparing nutritious meals, hitting the gym or even taking up a new hobby.
Signs You're Watching Too Much TV:
1. Your TV tray has a permanent spot in your living room. If you eat all of your meals in front of the television, it might mean you're a little too addicted to cable
2. You get up from the TV after hours and have no idea what you've been watching
3. Commercials have become your culinary inspiration. If you're craving fast food because you saw that Burger King commercial, it might be a sign that you're saturating your brain with advertisements!
4. Вы поймаете себя на мысли, что вы могли бы играть главную роль в своем собственном реалити-шоу
5. You don't have time to exercise, but you do make time to sit on the couch
In conclusion, people shouldn’t watch too much television because the content of many TV programs is not educational; it makes people waste time that could be used in more beneficial activities; and it affects people’s mental development. However, this doesn’t mean that we should ban TV, but if we are going to watch it, we should do it with moderation. Television is a resource that we should learn to use through the right selection of programs by taking an active and critical attitude towards it.
Рахмет ретінде астында тұрған жарнамалардың біреуін басуды сұраймын!